Dining Consultant James Lee
Food & Beverage Consultant's Credentials
James Lee / Southern Hospitality Consulting
- Worked with National & Regional FSD from Atria Senior Living to design food service manual, company standards of food service operations, menu cycles, cleaning standards, staffing plans, health standards, budget guidelines and disaster planning.
- Continual work with other Independent ALF & ILF facilities, providing community visits with suggestions on improvements and logistical needs.
- Ongoing work with franchise owners of Atlanta Bread Company on the start up of store locations in the Southeast.
- Ongoing work with franchise owners of Panera Bread on the start up of store locations in Central Florida.
- Quarterly logistical and catering operations with the Orlando Science Center, for large special events with guest attendance of 5k - 20k, and revenues in excess of $1 million.
- Numerous projects with small / independent restaurant operators to start up coffee shops, cafes, deli shops, pubs, and BBQ locations.
- Previous work with Hostmark Management Company, the largest carrier of Marriott Hotels, as part of a task force, who set up new and takeover properties with company standards and operations within the food & beverage department.
- Previous work with Interstate Hotel Management Company, the second largest hotel company, as part of a task force, who set up new and takeover properties with company standards and operations within the food & beverage department.
- Previous work with General Mills Restaurant Group, during the time period when they held the rights to all Red Lobster / Olive Garden / China Coast Restaurants; whereas I was part of the traveling management team who opened new store locations.
- Ongoing work with Daytona International Speedway, with various catering and special event projects held throughout the year.
- Continual work with Aramark Management - Sports & Recreation Division, for providing logistical and operational assistance at various venues during large catered events.
- Throughout career, working with restaurant & hotel groups in daily operations to include: dining room, kitchen, banquets, purchasing, night clubs, kiosks and special events.
Education / Training
- B.S. in Hospitality Management from the Florida Institute of Technology
- Culinary / Chef Training from Southeastern Culinary Academy
- Baking Culinary Training from Johnson & Wales Culinary Academy
- Certified Food Manager Certification from the American Hotel & Motel Association
- Certified Food Manager from the State of Florida & State of North Carolina
- ServSafe Health & Sanitation Certification for State of Florida, State of North Carolina, State of South Carolina, State of Pennsylvania, State of New Jersey, State of New York
- H&R Block and I.R.S. training as Small Business Tax Consultant
- Well versed in establishing budgets, writing menus, equipment ordering and organizing catered events.
- Certified Trainer for ServSafe / Food Safety Manager / T.I.P.S. Beverage Program