The New Signature of Senior Living is coming soon to Mount Laurel, New Jersey. Arbor Terrace Mount Laurel will offer assisted living and dementia care to New Jersey's seniors. The Arbor Company has served seniors for three decades. We know how to help seniors shape a meaningful retirement, even when cognitive and physical issues present challenges to independent living. We can’t wait to serve the Mount Laurel community.
How Senior Living Improves Quality of Life
Let’s face it: aging can be scary. Loved ones die or get sick. Your body may not be able to do the things it once could. Perhaps that’s why many seniors make decisions out of fear. They remember the nursing homes of their youth, and fear being put away “in a home.” Senior living is categorically different. An antidote to the challenges of living at home and a strong alternative to traditional nursing care, senior living helps even seniors with disabilities lead active, adventurous lives that foster independence and joy.
- Prevent loneliness by offering plenty of new friends and socialization opportunities.
- Help you remain healthier for longer by ensuring you get tasty and nutritious food, plenty of exercise, and lots of mental stimulation.
- Offer more independence by ensuring you don’t have to depend on loved ones for caregiving.
- Improve your quality of life with special events, activities, classes, and a warm and caring staff.
Is Senior Living Right for You?
Assisted living or dementia care at Mount Laurel could be a great choice for you if:
- You struggle with one or more activities of daily living, such as grooming or bathing, but don’t want to give up your independence.
- You’ve recently been diagnosed with dementia or another chronic health condition.
- You want to continue living an adventurous and engaged life, but you feel increasingly isolated.
- The demands of homeownership are becoming a financial drain or a source of stress.
- Your loved ones have expressed concerns about your health or safety.
- You don’t want to move in with loved ones or rely on an in-home caregiver.
What Makes Arbor Different?
Arbor offers New Jersey’s best senior care. We’ve served seniors for 30 years, and have seen what works—and what doesn’t. We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to senior living. We know that every senior we serve is different and unique. We work to understand you and your needs, so we can partner with you to build an amazing retirement that offers the help and support you need. Our residents consistently tell us that their move to Arbor was life-affirming, life-changing, and deeply positive. We’re on a mission to make a difference, and that difference can be seen in the fulfilling lives of each senior we serve.
Ready to Make a Move?
Mount Laurel, New Jersey, seniors are about to have an incredible new option for senior living. So if you’re considering a move, consider Arbor. As you weigh your options, we recommend doing the following:
- Check out each community you consider. Ask friends and family about their experiences, and check the community's online reputation.
- Visit each community. Spend time talking to staff, and don’t forget to eat a meal there!
- Make a list of what matters most to you in your retirement. When you visit each community, consider whether and how this community can help you meet these retirement goals.
- Don’t shy away from asking many questions. Quality communities are eager to share what makes them different, and happy to answer all of your questions.
- Consider how a senior living community might fit into your budget. Senior living is often more affordable than homeownership. Visit our cost calculator to learn more.
We’re here for you at every step of the senior living journey. Want to learn more? Give us a call to discuss your options. We can’t wait to show you how the right senior living community can change your life.