Starting February 1, Legacy Oaks of Lakeway will be operated by The Arbor Company under a new name, Arbor Terrace Lakeway. The community is located in Lakeway, Texas, about 30 minutes northwest of Austin, and offers assisted living and memory care.
With the transition, Arbor Terrace Lakeway becomes the newest addition to The Arbor Company, an Atlanta-based operator of more than 40 independent living, assisted living and memory care communities in 11 states. Residents of Arbor Terrace Lakeway will enjoy the many advantages that Arbor brings to all of the communities it operates.
“With nearly 30 years of dedication and experience, The Arbor Company has a track record of serving seniors and their families with the highest quality of care and service,” said Judd Harper, President. “Our experience and passion for senior living set us apart from others. We are dedicated to providing resources that keep our team on the cutting edge of the industry’s best practices.”
Other features of Arbor-operated senior living communities include:
- The company's innovative Engaged Living program, which creates meaningful moments through structured activity programs and spontaneous interactions, filling each day with the right balance of purpose and fun.
- An emphasis on Deep Connections, which strives to make all residents and their families feel connected to a lively community.
- A program of Art and Education, which stimulates residents’ minds through learning another language, painting a portrait, or exploring a new craft or skill.
- A Health and Wellness programs designed especially for seniors to improve mobility, maintain fitness, and even challenge the brain — all in a fun format.
- A focus on Purposeful Living – helping residents to engage meaningfully throughout the day, through opportunities to volunteer and give back to others while remaining actively involved in the community.
- An approach to Recreation and Leisure focused on fulfilling each resident’s wish list and enabling residents to enjoy new experiences.
- Ample opportunities for structured religious activities and individual reflection for those with a faith or spiritual commitment.
Arbor Terrace Lakeway residents will also benefit from Arbor’s commitment to hiring and retaining the most experienced and most passionate team members who have a heart for serving seniors.
“Our staff members delight in fostering meaningful relationships,” said Harper. “By learning more about residents, we can provide even better assistance and programs to meet their ever-evolving needs.”