Deciding where to live during your senior years, or making that decision for a loved one, can stir up a range of emotions and stress. Leaving a long-time home may mean leaving memories and neighbors and that can be hard. But finding the right place where your needs will be attended to in a warm, friendly setting can make that transition exciting and may improve quality of life.
Barrington Terrace of Naples offers seniors looking for assistance in living vibrant, active lives an exceptional experience.
- Choose from a variety of large, open-concept studio and one-bedroom floor plans to suit your needs.
- Spend time in comfortable living rooms where you can take part in activities with fellow residents in small, intimate groups and large gatherings or visit with guests.
- Peruse the shelves in our library for a good book and explore the internet in our library and computer lounge.
- Our onsite beauty salon and spa let’s you take relaxation to the next level without leaving home.
- Looking for sunshine and fresh air close to home? Then take a stroll through our professionally landscaped gardens complete with cooler shady spots or walking paths. If you want to relax, stretch out on our patio or in our gazebo.
- Our restaurant boasts outstanding chefs who emphasize cooking meals from scratch that cater to your individual needs and preferences.
- Our environment fosters deep relationships with fellow residents and staff and your friends and loved ones are welcome here. We love helping with family gatherings.
- Your family is welcome to keep up with your activities with our Sagely app.
Activities for mind, body and spirit
Stay as busy as you wish with a range of activities that include:
- Foreign language instruction.
- Art and crafting workshops.
- Exercise programs that improve mobility, maintain fitness and even challenge the brain.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to others.
- Live music entertainment.
- Cultural events and more.
- Complimentary transportation to local shopping, cultural and other destinations.
- Your friends and loved ones are welcome here. We love helping with family gatherings.
We know that for many people, the health of the soul is as meaningful as the health of the body, so we offer opportunities for religious activities and individual reflection.
Need help deciding what to do or assistance making plans? Our complimentary concierge service is here to provide quick and easy access to the small and large things you may want.
People needing a higher level of care due to Parkinson’s disease, memory loss or advanced medical needs, an exceptional residential experience.
- Barrington Terrace is a proud member of the Struthers Parkinson’s Care Network (SPCN). The training and support our staff members receive help them to provide quality care for individuals with Parkinson’s disease.
- Residents with advanced medical or cognitive needs, will find a peaceful and quiet setting in our Reflections Neighborhood. No matter where you or your loved ones are on your journey, our staff will design an individualized plan to improve your quality of life. Innovative therapies including music, pets, and soothing aromas create an atmosphere of calm contentment. Our team can provide palliative or hospice care when the time is right.
- For our memory care residents that need assistance at mealtime we offer our award-winning DINING WITH DIGNITY program which employs preparation techniques that fulfill nutritional needs and allow diners to maintain independence and grace. Our chefs use ingredients that allow for easier chewing and swallowing. Meals are prepared in bite-size offerings, making dining easier for those who have difficulty using utensils. All of this is offered in an elegant presentation.
Barrington Terrace offers different levels of care depending on an individual’s needs:
Terrace Supportive Living: Designed for those who need minimal-to-moderate assistance with the essential activities of daily living such as bathing and personal care.
Terrace Enhanced Living: Designed for those needing moderate-to-full assistance with many daily activities, as well as limited assistance with reminders and social support.
Terrace Comprehensive Living: Designed for those needing full assistance with most daily activities and greater assistance with reminders or social support. This includes medication management and continence management.
Terrace Comprehensive Living Plus: Designed for those needing maximum assistance with all daily activities and full assistance with reminders, redirection, and social support.
Trained, accessible, secure
Barrington Terrace’s highly trained staff is on site 24 hours a day to support you and give you the peace of mind. All residents benefit from an emergency call system with 24-hour response and a wellness program supervised by a licensed nurse. The premises are wheelchair friendly and have security around the clock. Access to a wellness program supervised by a licensed nurse.