At The Arbor Company, we value the contributions of our employees who have served our country in the military, in war and in peacetime.
Veterans bring to their jobs at The Arbor Company communities the same values that they learned in their military service, including loyalty, integrity, a commitment to ethics and service above self.
The Arbor Company employs veterans in positions ranging from lead concierge to director of dining. Members of The Arbor Company team who have served our country include:
- Nicole Ramsey, executive director, Arbor Terrace of Herndon (Herndon, Va.)
- Sharon Hall, lead concierge, Arbor Terrace Fulton (Fulton, Md.)
- Anita Deraney, lead senior care counselor, Arbor Terrace at Hamilton Mill (Dacula, Ga.)
- Gregory Herndon, lead chef, Arbor Terrace of Burnt Hickory (Marietta, Ga.)
- Ray Knight, maintenance director, The Preserve at Palm-Aire (Pompano Beach, Fla.)
- Bryant O’Neal, maintenance porter, The Preserve at Palm-Aire (Pompano Beach, Fla.)
- Dave Jones, director of dining, Arbor Terrace Senior Living (Lanham, Md.)
- Joe Staigerwald, director of maintenance, Arbor Terrace Senior Living (Lanham, Md.)
In addition, we are honored to have many residents in Arbor Company communities who have served our country, including in World War II, the Korean War and the Vietnam War. Among them are George and Alfreda Barabaree, a married couple at Barrington Terrace of Fort Myers (Fort Myers, Fla.), who both served in World War II, and Summit of Uptown (Park Ridge, Ill.) resident Donald Hurst, who earned the Silver Star and Distinguished Flying Cross for his service in World War II.
Are you a veteran looking for your next opportunity? For more information about job openings at The Arbor Company, visit www.arborcareers.com.