Find assisted living near me
Assisted living is a long-term care option for seniors. Arbor communities tailor assisted living services and levels of care to each individual senior, based on their physical and medical needs. For the most part, assisted living residents are independent, needing help with tasks like bathing, dressing, meal preparation, medication management, and transportation, but not necessarily 24-hour supervision. Check out our frequently asked questions below about assisted living at Arbor communities.
What is assisted living?
- What is assisted living?
- Activities of daily living
- What types of services and amenities are offered?
- Assisted living vs. independent living
- Assisted living activities
- Assisted living apartments
- Assisted living levels of care
- Residential assisted living
- Is assisted living different from a nursing home?
- Which living option is right for you?