Did you know that nutritional needs change as you age? As we get older, we are faced with deficiency-related risks like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, anemia, and more. It’s important to eat a diet rich in nutrients to promote healthy aging.
Ryan King, Vice President of Culinary Services at The Arbor Company, joins us to share what a healthy and nutrient-rich diet should look like and how to counter age-related challenges like decreased appetite, difficulty chewing, and dehydration.
In this webinar, we learn about healthy eating habits and:
- How nutrition needs change as we age
- Challenges of healthy eating and how to combat them
- The importance of protein and sources of protein
- Superfoods you should add to your diet
- Healthy substitutions to use when cooking
Complete the form on this page to watch the recorded webinar now!